I. General information
1. The Operator of the Service MARIARUSZEL.COM is New Day Resolution, Beechavenue 10, 1119 PT Schiphol-Rijk, KvK: 73016330, BTW: NL002526084B80 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. The Service gathers information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
a) Through cookie files saved in end-devices (so-called “cookies”).
b) Through collecting web server logs by web the hosting provider OVH Sp. z o. o., operating at the given address ovh.pl and soyoustart.com
II. Information about cookie files
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, mainly text files, that is stored in end-devices of the Website User and is intended for use with the pages of the Web Service. Typically, cookies contain the name of a website from which they come, their storage time on end-devices and a unique number.
3. The Website Operator places cookies in Website Users’ end-devices and has direct access to them.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) Creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use web pages, which may lead to improvement of the structure and its content;
b) determining user profile in order to display advertising materials that are matched to this profile, in particular Google Network and Facebook.
5. The Website uses mainly two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end-device of the User until logging-out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the end-device of the User for a specified time that is determined in cookie parameters or until the User deletes them.
6. Software for browsing websites (a browser) usually allows storing cookies on users’ end-devices by default. Website Users can change these settings. The web browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Details of how to do so can be found in the help section or the browser documentation.
9. We recommend that you read the privacy protection policies of these companies to be aware how cookie files are used in statistics: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
11. In terms of information on user preferences gathered by the Google ad network, each user can view and edit the information in the cookies with the use of the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
III. Server logs
1. Information about some user behaviour is subject to logging-in into the server layer. This data is used only to administer the Website and provide the most efficient use of hosting services.
2. Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. Moreover, the following may also be saved:
a) Request time;
b) Reply sending time;
c) Name of the client’s station – the identification is carried out by the HTTP protocol;
d) Information about errors that occurred during implementation of the HTTP transaction;
e) URL address of the previously visited page (referrer link) – if the Website was entered through a reference link;
f) Information about the user’s browser;
g) IP address;
3. The aforementioned data is not associated with individual persons viewing the pages.
4. The data is used only for server administration purposes.
IV. Providing data
1. The data can be made available to third parties only within legally allowed limits.
2. The data that enables identifying a given user is made available only upon the user’s consent.
3. The Operator may be required to provide the information gathered by the Website to authorised bodies based on legitimate demands arising from the demand.